Monday, May 06, 2024

ISO 24W19 eFIT (got 4 stars due to stopping Lunesta)

Focus on 5-star week

Eternal Concerns 

1. Share my confessions with SMM then Write two more confessions.

2. Prayerfully listen to Chapters 6 to 8 of Confessions by Augustine of Hippos (yes)

Family and financial freedoms:

F1: talk to SMM about NAMI (yes)

F2: work with Tay on mother's Day gift (unfinished)

F.3: work with Tay on Tracy's gift (unfinished)

F.4: Convert Fidelity After tax to Roth through Mega Backdoor (yes, ~$19245)

F.5: Commit 50% of $129K in Schwab to VB, commit the rest to VXUS after this week's CPI print

F.6: Keep $129K of MTK 401k in FXKAX Bond Fund which would put ~$26K of Roth in FXKAX? Or move 95% of it to BROKERAGE then commit 50% to VXUS and 50% to VB? 
Call Fidelity: may I please move just Roth to BROKERAGE?  Just wait for a week until things settle.

F.7: ask Health Advocate whether I should switch to UCSD medical group

Income and Innovations:

I0: trip expense report (delayed)

I1Prepare 5 Slides for Monet Security (2 slides done)

I2. Creative ways for 21434 (yes: move resources to Monet)

I3. Get a summary of CXL and UCIe from Candence (done)

Transformations:

0. Hike with Tay once (yes)

1. Pickleball once (no, but played racquetball once)

2. Swim once (no)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home