Monday, May 20, 2024

ISO 24W21: Focus on 5-star Week (5-start, finally: ran 3 miles!)

 Eternal Concerns 

0. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit: do fasting blood test at Scripps Memorial (ok)

1. Share my confessions with SMM then Write two more confessions  (done)

2. Prayerfully read Bible twice (3 times) (done)

Family and financial freedoms:

F.1: work on Tracy's gift (80% done: need to return the other mug) (ok)

F.2: Finish the Convervesion of Fidelity After tax to Roth through Mega Backdoor (book an hour with Kelsey on Asset Allocation: 20/80 would give us about $900K in bonds, enough for 6 years of expenses) (done, converted ~$20K to Roth, half in Bonds, half in FSKAX == total market index) (done)

F.3: ask Health Advocate whether I should switch to UCSD medical group, or reach out to Dr. Anchie Wang  (Dr. Fee Jane Chin is good. I will work with her)

Income and Innovations:

I1: trip expense report (delayed)

I2. Prepare 5 Slides for Monet Security (done, Sean-th Lin presented on my behalf)

I3. Write buffer sharing requirements (done)

Transformations:

0. Hike with Tay once (changed to gym)

1. Pickleball once (yes)

2. Swim once (Racquetball instead, also ran 3 miles 5/26/2024)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home